The Thursday before Thanksgiving, Presley had her Thanksgiving Feast at school. Unfortunately, I was not invited to join her, but I did get a couple of pictures of her in her handmade turkey shirt before she left that morning.
I sent sugar cookies, icing and sprinkles for our contribution to her feast!
The Friday before Thanksgiving, I went up to Kiley's school for her Thanksgiving Feast. Before the big feast, I volunteered to work her book fair and her class came into the library to check out books while I was in there. I know I have mentioned a million times how much Kiley loves school. She loves the library at school just as much. She could have cared less that I was in there. She went right along with her class. This is a picture of her when it was her turn to go pick out a book.
Ms. Mary helping her choose a book to checkout.
She is sitting down with her book waiting on the other kids to choose theirs. It was so fun to see her follow directions so well.
There she goes....again, could care less I was in there.
After the book fair, I went to Kiley's classroom to help make the kid's plates. They were still outside on the playground, so I went to watch her play. Her teachers had been telling me that she could climb the rock wall and slide down all by herself. I got to see it for myself!
Mommy was so proud!
After we got back into the classroom, the kids all got to put on their hats!
Her turkey shirt already lost it's nose!
Kiley at her Thanksgiving Feast with her friends!
I had so much fun visiting Kiley at shcool. I love seeing her in her element and am such a proud Mommy. She is doing so well in school and we couldn't be happier that we made the move to get her into such a great school! Kiley's teachers took this picture of us before the feast!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago














No comments:
Post a Comment