Last weekend, we celebrated Kiley's 4th birthday! Mikey and I can't believe we have a 4 year old! Wow! Here is a live picture of Kiley's televistion appearance!
We will post that picture later! Kiley has recently discovered that she likes donut holes, so that is what we had for her birthday breakfast. (Of course after I made her eat a banana and part of a pig in the blanket before the donuts!)
We celebrated with the family. Saturday was her actual birthday so everyone came over to our house for lunch and to cheer on the Aggies. Kiley posing in front of her presents!
Presley wanted to be in the picture too and yes, they had already started opening the presents before I could take the pictures!
Lunch is served!
Mikey smoked a brisket and I made all of the sides!
Auntie K got the girls some little books and blocks. This stalled the present opening for a while!
Presley helped with the present opening. You would have never known that it wasn't her birthday!
Kiley opening some new shoes!
Lighting her birthday candles!
Singing Happy Birthday!
Presley helping to blow out the candles!
Playing with their new toys!
They got a lawnmower like Daddie's!
Kiley asked for clothes for her birthday and boy did she get them! Thanks to Mommy, Daddie, Grammy, Grampy, Marmee, Guy, Auntie K and Aunt Mycah for all of the cute outfits!!
Kiley celebrated her birthday at school on Monday. She wasn't very excited about me taking pictures of her before she left.
There is a little smile, but she is covering up her #4 shirt.
I attempted to get some pictures of both girls in their shirts...
We had so much fun celebrating Kiley's birthday and the Aggies had a huge win against #1 Alabama!! What a great day of celebration!
I took Kiley to the doctor this morning for her 4 year checkup. She weighs 29 pounds and is in the 6% for weight and 4% for height. Her doctor was very pleased with her progress developmentally! Poor thing got 4 shots, but she doesn't have to have any more until she is 11!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago






















No comments:
Post a Comment