Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring is here!

Spring is here, so we put Presley to work in the front yard :-).
Kiley's school got a new trike that is just her size!
They are working on pedaling it with her!
So cute!
Last week, we made an Earth Day project at home to send to school with Kiley. Kiley and Presley loved tearing and crunching the paper. They were a big help!
On Sunday, we went down to Fair Park to celebrate Earth Day. Marmee's company had a booth!
There was a tall cowboy that we had to get a picture with!
And one with Daddie.
Right before we left, I told the girls to give each other a kiss and they did! So sweet.
They even both looked at the camera and smiled!
Presley's new thing is to get my phone and hold it up and say "cheeeese" to take my picture. So today while we were waiting for Kiley to get off of the bus, I took the phone from her and told her to say cheese. So silly!
Well, I think I am officially caught up on blogging! Stay tuned for more Baird Family Fun!

No comments: