He said, "what is it?" So I sent him this picture...
He said, "wow, send me a picture". So I did...Surprise! I chopped my hair off!
Mikey has been getting excited about Fantasy Football starting, so he dressed Kiley up in her Cowboys outfit and took these pictures. They are priceless!
As you can see in the above picture, Kiley has hit a growth spurt and is now into all of the drawers in the house. The kitchen drawers contain a lot of pens and pencils and markers...this is what happens when the pen cap comes off....
And finally, I took this picture of Presley sleeping one night...I couldn't resist...so adorable!
And that is what you missed!
Ok, so I am pretty sure no one got my joke, but I was trying to re-enact the beginning of Glee when they tell you what you have missed to get caught up for the episode. I know, not very funny, but I try sometimes. So if you watch Glee, go back to the top and read it how they talk. Ha, ha. Funny? A little bit? No? Ok, bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment