Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend!

We had a great Mother's Day weekend! On Saturday morning, the girls and I met Mom and Mycah at the Arboretum for a fun girls' day out. We got some fun pictures!

We sat on a blanket and enjoyed the pretty day.



Kiley did a lot of walking with Marmee!

If you look closely, you can see Presley's 2 bottom teeth!


Me and my girls!







Too cute!


Once we got Presley back in the stroller, she pulled her bow over her eyes and fell asleep.


We took Kiley over to the fountain with the frogs.

She loves watching the water fountains.

Love this picture.

After we left the Arboretum, we went to Gloria's for lunch.

Presley with her lemon.

The girls!

After lunch, I took the girls home for their naps. For my Mother's Day gift, Mikey got our house cleaned from floor to ceiling. I came home to clean house and it was absolutely amazing! Thank you so much honey!

On Sunday morning, the girls came and got in bed with me.

I wanted to do a little reading by the pool. Kiley kept me company.

Mom, Dad, Mycah, Mike, Connie and Katie all came over for a day by the pool. Mikey cooked two beer butt chickens. They are fresh out of the smoker.

The Dad's and Aunts made us a very special lunch with appetizers, main course and dessert. Everything was delicious!

Presley having lunch.

Look at that big girl with the ponytail.

By the pool.

Marmee and Kiley

Thank you to my wonderful husband and family for my very special weekend. I love you all so much!

No comments: