Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Diaper Cakes!

I have found a new hobby! Making diaper cakes! I have so many friends having babies lately. I thought it would be fun to "attempt" to make a diaper cake. They actually turned out pretty cute. I love them because they are super cute gifts and you can use all of their contents!

I made this one for our friends, The Belvins. This one has about 60 diapers. I had bought Charlotte some soft hangers that match her nursery for all of her pretty dresses, so I used them as her top tier. I covered it with the bunny blanket and hung pacifiers from the hangers.
It turned out really cute and girlie. Our signature on the back.

I made this one for my friend, Stacey's baby shower. We were out of town for her shower, so I thought it would be fun to make something she could use at the shower. This one I made out of all diapers. I think I used about 120.

I love the colors!

I had so much fun making them, and even more fun knowing that they were made for sweet precious babies! I look forward to experimenting and making more in the future!