Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mother/Daughter Beach Trip Part 2

I spent most of my time reading in the sun. It was so nice to have Grammy & Grampy's help with Kiley. I got some rest and relaxation time!
The beach is such a relaxing place for me. I am so thankful for the opportunity spend the week at the beach! This was my view when I looked up from my book.
On Saturday, I took this picture of the Good Year Blimp flying over us.

On Saturday night, Mikey went to a ping pong tournament at a friend's house. This picture was sent to me. I am so proud.

Kiley busy with her truck again.

On Monday, we went to a place called Gumbo Limbo. It is a nature farm in Boca Raton that has sea turtles, sharks and all kinds of fish. They even have a butterfly park!

Kiley standing with Grampy on one of the tanks looking at the sharks.

My pictures of the tanks didn't come out too well. There was a reflection from the tent over the top of it. This is a picture of two sharks.

Here is a sea turtle.

And this is a sting ray and a star fish. We watched all of the wildlife get fed. It was very neat and we learned a lot.

After the feeding was over, it was past Kiley's naptime, but I wanted to get some pictures of her on the turtles. She looks tired, but she was a good girl.

Kiley and Mommy on the big turtle!

No comments: