Sunday, January 31, 2010

My New Mommy-Mobile!!!

On Friday, Mikey brought home a BIG Surprise, and I fell in LOVE!! We have been looking at SUVs since Kiley was born, but we hadn't ever found the right one until now! It is so beautiful and has everything we wanted in a Mommy-Mobile.

I will take some pictures of the inside once it isn't so cold outside, but to give you a preview, some of the features are: tan leather interior, bench seat in the middle, 3rd row seating, sun roof, 6 disc CD changer, heated and air conditioned front and rear seats, heated steering wheel, navigation, dvd player, custom grill, and 22" wheels.

Mommy upgraded and so did Kiley. She is now in her big girl car seat and she finally gets to face forward!!

On Saturday night, the 3 of us went to dinner to celebrate.

Kiley looked so cute in her high chair, I couldn't resist a picture.

On Sunday, before Mikey rearranged the cars in the garage, he took a picture of them. We officially own all black cars.

I am so happy and thankful for my new car. It is everything I wanted and more. Happy early Valentine's and Happy early Anniversary to me!! Thanks honey, Kiley and I love our new ride.

1 comment:

Lisa Rich said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the new car!!! That's awesome and I love it! So excited for you and Kiley :)