Kiley had her 9 month checkup today. I can't believe she is almost 9 months old! Everything went well. On our way to her appointment she got to go up to Mommy's work and then Daddie's work. I scheduled this appointment over 6 months ago, so I had no idea that it would be right in the middle of her nap time. She usually goes down around 230pm for her afternoon nap, so we had to keep her busy. She did get a power nap in the waiting room.

As you can see in the picture, she weighs 16 lbs 3 1/2 ounces and she is 26 inches long. Dr. Nale was very pleased with her growth.

She got two shots and they pricked her toe to test her iron which was very good. She didn't even cry when they pricked her toe. As always, she was such a good girl. We are so proud of her and we are very blessed to have a beautiful healthy baby girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment