Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hot! Hot! Hot!

It is hot, hot, hot outside. We have had 100+ degree temperatures for the past week straight. We have two options: either to be outside and in the pool or inside in the air conditioning. Kiley spends most of the time in her diaper these days.
On Thursday night, we took dinner over to the Moradi's and hung out with Kavon, Anna, Kyston and Kolston. Kolston is a new addition to their family, and is so precious. He was born on June 2nd. Kiley is only 7 1/2 months old and I am actually going to say this. I didn't remember how little newborns are. I can't believe Kiley was that little!


We ate dinner and played with Kyston on his swingset. Kyston is a big help with his little brother. Mikey is a pro at holding little babies now!


On Friday morning, I took Kiley up to Frisco to Grammy & Grampy's house. Katie and I played tennis for a couple of hours and Kiley stayed with Grammy and Grampy. We all ate lunch and then we headed back down to the house so that Mommy could work for a couple of hours.

On Saturday morning, we left to run a quick errand up to the PGA store to look at tennis racquets and we ended up being gone for a few hours. We didn't find anything at the PGA store, so we went over to Dick's to look. I found a new racquet and I absolutely love it! We took Grammy and Katie to lunch and then came home. Mikey and I spent some time out by the pool while Kiley was napping. We went to 5pm Mass. Kiley doesn't really have much of an "inside" voice. She made a couple of "loud" comments at church. Of course it was always when it was quiet and the priest was talking. I told Mikey, we might have to start sitting in the kids room. For dinner, we cooked hamburgers and corn-on-the-cob out on the grill for dinner.

On Sunday morning, we got up early and went to play tennis with my new racquet before it got too hot. We spent the rest of the day working around the house. Do you know that saying, "when it rains, it pours"? Well, that is happening at our house. No, not real rain, unfortunately, but we are going through a phase where everything is breaking. Of course you read a couple of weeks ago, that our car is broken (the back bumper). In addition to that, our kreepy krauler in our pool broke, our mesquito magnet, our blower, and our wine cooler. It seems never-ending. We are taking it day by day to get everything fixed. This weekend, we got a new kreepy krauler ($$) and we did get a lot of other little stuff done around the house. Mikey even cleaned the gutters outside and I cleaned the baseboards inside. We have very few weekends where we don't have things going on and this weekend, we took full advantage.

Kiley loves sitting on the couch and watching movies with Daddie.

Kiley and Daddie being silly.

She gets more and more beautiful every day! As you can see, she has been working on her six pack and her biceps.

No comments: