Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddie!

We had a great Father's Day weekend. Kiley had so much fun bonding with Daddie on his special day.

Let's start from the beginning of the weekend. On Friday night, the 3 of us went to TGI Fridays for dinner. We had a coupon and thought we would give it a try. Neither of us remember ever eating there, but it was fun to get out for dinner.

On Saturday, Daddie spent the day at the lake and Marmee and I took Kiley to Gretchen's surprise brunch at Breadwinners. Gretchen's Mom invited all of the girls and our Moms for a wonderful brunch. The food was great and we had so much fun being together.

All of the girls and our Mom's after Brunch.

On Saturday night, Marmee and Guy came to stay the night with us. Marmee and Mommy were getting ready for Father's Day, so Guy was on Kiley duty.

On Father's Day morning, we had Daddie's "breakfast of champions" ready for him.

The guys played golf in the morning and then we all met up at the Baird's for lunch. Mom and I made Southwest rollups for lunch. Here is a picture of Kiley playing on the couch. She is getting so big and she is so close to sitting up on her own.

Daddie and Kiley working on their high fives.

After lunch, Mikey, Katie and I played tennis and then we went to the pool. Grammy stayed while Kiley finished her nap and then she came to the pool. Daddie, Kiley and I lounged on the couch and watched golf. I went to take a picture of father and daughter and Kiley decided to show me what was under her dress.

For dinner, Connie made pulled pork and it was delicious. Kiley and Daddie shared some kisses to end the night.

No comments: