This is Kiley in her going home Juicy outfit. She is so little. She will have to grow into it. Her little matching bow wouldn't even stay on her little head.

Here she is at home in her little bouncer. We have plenty of pink to go around.

Here she is in her car seat for the drive home. We got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic on 75 and she was a trooper. She slept the whole way home.

Stay tuned for more pictures. We have a million more. Of course none of them do her justice, you will just have to meet her for yourself!

5 comments:
She is GORGEOUS! We are so happy for you guys. Congratulations from The Rich Family.
Oh my gosh I love her already! I can't wait to meet her in person.
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Welcome baby Kiley!!
Awwwwwwwwww! She's so beautiful! Congratulations and I cannot wait to meet her!
Post a Comment