Last week, we celebrated Mycah's 22nd birthday. Can you believe she is 22? I sure can't. I know she hates when I say this, but she is just so little, she can't be 22. I know that I am just in denial as a big sister, but I also know that I am very proud of her. She's has grown up to be such a beautiful young woman with a great career and a place of her own. She is so good at what she does and has a great apartment to call home!To celebrate her birthday, we went with the family to Melting Pot. It is one of our favorite places. If you haven't been, I totally recommend it. It is such a great experience and the food is delicious. We had a nice big booth (contrary to my birthday dinner), and had all 4 courses. It was just enough food where we weren't miserable when we left. We went back to the house where Mycah opened her presents. She made out great! Happy Birthday Mycah, we love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment