These are the letters that the girls used as decoration for Kiley's shower. We hung them above Kiley's crib.

These are two new picture frames. We put the family wedding picture in the Family one, and will probably put one of our maternity portraits in the purple one.

Marmee bought her this Live Laugh Love frame at a cute little store in Waxahachie. We put one of my and Mikey's baby pictures in two of the frames and we are going to put pictures of her next to us. We also framed her sonogram picture in the frame next to it and added the changing pad and cover to the changing table.

We added little purple and white flowers to her curtains to make them a little more feminine.

Look at the little butterflies flying around Kiley's room. She loves butterflies just like her Mommy.

We put up black cording all around the room to break up the purple wall and the white ceiling.

The girls used these round hat boxes on the table at the shower and they let me keep them for Kiley's room. We used them as storage and they look great too!

Our friends Christi and Dylan wrapped their shower gifts in the box and my Aunt Pat sent her gifts in the basket. We used both of them for storage and they look great. We just have to train Boo that the toys in the basket are Kiley's, not his. My Nonie knitted the blanket for Kiley and it matches her room perfect! Buddy is also in this picture. He likes to lay in Kiley's room. I think he will be a good protector.

Here is a picture of Kiley's wardrobe. All of her clothes are so little and adorable. This was before the second two showers and before we washed them all and organized them by size and style, but you get the point.

This picture is of more storage in her closet. We don't have much room in the rest of the house to store Kiley's stuff, so we are storing all of her stuff in her room. If you look closely, you can see the labels on each drawer. I will have to teach Kiley how to make labels and stay organized. To the right of the drawers is the infamous Coach diaper bag. We will be stylin'.

So I just realized that I didn't take a picture of the new rug. The only one I can find is this one of Mikey and Brandon sleeping on it. This was the day of the baby shower and they were "playing" aka drinking all day. Yes, Sara and I are very proud.

Ok, have I bored you enough? I am sure there is at least one person out there that will appreciate this blog entry. I sure do! Love to all!

No comments:
Post a Comment