Grammy treated us to mani/pedis before her big day!
Mikey and I got her a special gift to celebrate this accomplishment.
Someone got a hold of my phone and took some selfies...
She did so great! They don't allow pictures, so we waited to take them afterwards. These are two boys that she has been in Faith Formation with the last few years. Their Mom and I teach together. You can see how thrilled they were...
Aunt Katie (Godmother)
Family picture...take 1. Bentley?!?!?
Take 2, Bentley, come stand by Mom.
Take 3, Kiley is over it.
Marmee & Guy
Grammy & Grampy
Aunt Mycah & Uncle D.
Aunt Pat was in town and came!
Cythia & Joe (Godfather)
Our Saturdays are always crazy, so why would this one be any different? We postponed the celebration, changed clothes and went to Bentley's baseball game.
After the game, I stopped at Chick Fil A and got her favorite chicken nuggets for dinner.
After dinner, Presley opened her presents.
Bentley liked the box...
....and who doesn't get slime as a 1st communion gift?!?!
I wanted to share this...I had a list sitting out for dinner and look what Presley added to the list...Cocktails for adults/Beer/Wine...she knows us all too well. Congrats Pres!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment