Valentine's Day this year was SO MUCH BETTER than last year!! Bentley's class party was the day before Valentine's Day since he goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
I started my actual Valentine's Day with this very interesting workout. It was a tribute to pregnant women. We did the entire workout with a 10 pound medicine ball and it was hard. I worked out my entire pregnancy with Bentley and it was pretty similar except you had to actually carry the ball in your arms.
Daddie went to Kiley's Valentine's Party. She had a place to sit with her friends, she ate a cookie and she got Valentine's from all of her friends!! Much better experience than last year!
Bentley and I went to Presley's party.
Presley got a hold of my phone and took some selfies with her friends.
Presley made this sweet heart...
Then when all of the kids got home they ALL 3 went through and opened all of their Valentines. Look how happy Kiley is.
Then the kids opened their gifts from us.
Just the way Valentine's Day should be!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment