Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Kiley's Miracle League Game

I went to watch Kiley's Miracle League Game and it was so much fun! She was assigned a buddy to help her play. At the end of the game, they gave high fives to the other team and then we went to play on the playground!



After we played on the playground we sat down to have a picnic lunch. We were half way through lunch and I got a call from Bentley's school that he had an asthma attack on the playground. His allergies have been so bad this Spring and the combination of being outside and running around were just too much for his lungs. I took him straight to the doctor. She gave him a steroid and we started breathing treatments right away. He was better as soon as the steroid kicked in but he is now on a preventative inhaler to prevent another attack. It is always scary when it comes to breathing. He was a trooper and I was glad I was able to go to Kiley's Miracle League Game.

No comments: