Sunday, April 3, 2016

Everything else we have been up to lately...

Bentley is a trooper during Presley's Dance.



He is enjoying swim lessons! He is currently at 8 seconds swimming under water. He had a lot of practice in Florida. I even had him diving to the bottom to get toys!



Helping Mommy cook dinner one evening.



An evening drive...Bentley was not happy.



We took the kids up to the Country Club for dinner one night and Bentley got a some practice in.



Bentley helped at the dentist office.



Mikey and I had some fun on the trampoline at the kids' friend's birthday party.



Mikey took Presley to the Women's USA vs. Mexico game. It was an Olympic qualifying game. Thanks to the Dodson's for the tickets!



Speaking of our wonderful neighbors and friends, they also gave us tickets to a suite at the Texas Legends game. We had so much fun and the kids thought it was so cool.



A guy from our Country Club is the announcer so Mikey took Bentley down to say Hi.



I talked to Kiley's teachers during her Christmas Party about trying out the school lunches to help with her eating. She has some gen ed kids that sit at her table so I thought it would be beneficial to see them eating the same thing she has on her plate.



It has been very beneficial and the other day she ate a banana whole. I have been mashing bananas for her for 7 years, so this is life changing!



One day after school Bentley was still sleeping when we picked him up. So cute, I had to take a picture!



The kids enjoying a Popsicle outside one warm winter day.



Presley and Bentley's teachers both happened to have birthdays the same week, so I collected money from all of the parents and put together fun boxes. It had gift cards to their favorite places and their favorite treats and drinks!



Presley just hanging out...



Kiley playing in the waiting room at her dentist office. Taking her to the dentist is about as much fun at taking her to the ENT. I have to physically hold her down.



Mikey's Awards Banquet was at the Perot Museum. We had access to the entire museum and the food was delicious!



Lately, Bentley has taken a new approach to coming to Presley's dance. He packs his own bag of toys and a lot of the siblings play together. It is really cute and keeps him entertained.



We bought a golf cart!! Our goal was to have one before Presley starts Kindergarten so that we can take her to school in it. We are so excited about the new family toy!!



These are a couple of teacher comments from Presley's teachers that just melt my heart.



This is what the top of our stairs looks like on a weekly basis!



Presley made bunny ears with her friend, Hadley! They were quite big and heavy but definitely picture worthy!



Mikey had a work dinner one night and instead of cooking dinner, I made all of the kids their very own "fun plates"! The kids loved it because it was different than normal dinner and it saved Mommy from having to cook! Score! This is definitely going to be a new tradition when Daddie isn't home!



On another warm winter day, we had a picnic out front.



Kiley was quite comfortable eating her lunch.



It looks like Presley got a hold of the phone...



Daddie took Presley to get a mani pedi before our beach trip.



Daddie and Presley had their annual Dads and Dogs night at Presley's school.



And of course they had to get frozen custard afterwards. Next year, it will be Bentley's turn!



Mikey had quite the March Madness viewing party for 1...



And a fun golf outing the next day...



Presley playing with her bracelets.



Thank you again for being patient with me as I play catch up!

No comments: