We had a busy end of the school year! Kiley had a field trip to Safety Town. She enjoyed riding around in the car with her friend.
Presley had Western Day at School.
We gave Presley and Bentley's teachers nail polish for Teacher Appreciation Week.
The Thursday before Mother's Day, I was invited to brunch at Presley's school. Her school and teachers do such a good job to make us feel special. The Director showed that Pandora Jewelry video with the blindfolded kids identifying their Moms and then talked about how special we are to our children. We Mom's definitely shed a tear or two.
These were the gifts they gave us. So cute!
I got to watch Kiley at her first Field Day and it was so much fun watching her interact with her classmates.
Kiley's class took another field trip to watch a Miracle League Baseball Game. Her teacher made them cute little shirts. They had fun!
The Tuesday after Mother's Day I was invited to come to Bentley's classroom to celebrate.
While we were at the party, his teachers told me that when they play with the girls hair, Bentley always comes over and asks for a pony tail. They said they always took it out before pickup. I told them it was funny and that I didn't care, so sure enough, he came home with a pony tail that day.
Mikey got him up from his nap that day and took it out. Then he kept making Bentley repeat everything boy, "airplane", "helicopter", "choo choo train", "boat", "go fast"...and then they went to mow the lawn.
I took pictures of Presley and Bentley on their last day of school.
Look at the shy little boy.....
And the not so shy big girl....
Presley had an End of Year party. She gave her teacher her gift and let me take a picture. One more year until Kindergarten!
I was able to come to Kiley's End of the Year Party too! First they had Awards. Kiley got one Attendance Award and then her award for completing Kindergarten!
After awards, Kiley jumped on the trampoline, danced with her friends and ate cookies!
School is officially out for Summer!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment