Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What else we have been up to lately....

We met for brunch to celebrate KC's 2nd baby. She is having a boy this time, so we bought her a few things she needed and celebrated over brunch!



I found this on the floor in my bathroom one day. Ms. Presley decided to cut her own hair. Luckily it wasn't very noticable. It broke Mommy's heart and I hope I scared her enough into not doing it again.



I was invited to Presley's school for Chapel one afternoon. It was so fun watching her with her friends and it was a great message.



One Sunday morning, I was doing laundry and the kids were playing in the laundry basket. The basket flipped over and Kiley busted her chin open on the wood floor. I have to say, it is probably the most blood I have seen at once. We almost went to the ER, but it finally stopped bleeding. She is a tough little girl and it will scar.



One day the kids and I were driving and there were a ton of black birds flying over us and landing in a field. It was around Halloween....



The kids have been playing Hide and Seek. For some reason, the game scares me. When I am looking for the kids, I get scared that they will jump out at me. This is a better game for Daddie.



Kiley and Bentley gave away his hiding place.



Presley went to church with Grammy and Grampy and was Aunt Katie's helper at Children's Liturgy. They went out to lunch afterwards.



We celebrated my friend, Tamra's birthday one evening. It was some good girl time and the food was delicious.



Bentley was trying Daddie's shoes on one day...



One Friday night, we went to a nearby park to have a picnic dinner.



We used the camera timer on my phone and the picture turned out pretty good!



We had been trying to spend a lot of time outside before daylight savings time. After Daddie gets home from work, we play outside for a while before dinner.



Presley dressed herself one day. At least she matched the patterns.



Typical dinner time at the Baird's.



Presley and Bentley both wore their school shirts on the same day. They didn't want to pose for a picture, so I did my best as we were walking into school.



Last Friday, Bentley got sick. I spent the entire day holding him. He hadn't fallen asleep in my arms since he was a baby.



My poor baby.



Kiley's school had a Veteran's Day celebration, so Grammy and Grampy went to breakfast with her and then stayed for the ceremony.



Grammy's photography skills weren't that great, but she said Kiley and Grampy went up to the front and got their picture taken for the yearbook and then they also recognized Kiley for her birthday!



This picture is of Presley at school. They had firefighters come visit and they learned how to stop, drop and roll.



Mikey and I had an event at the Country Club this past weekend.



It was fun to get dressed up and have some adult time.



Presley, Marmee, Mycah and I went to my dear friend, Tricia's baby shower.



So Bentley got sick and Mommy took care of him, which meant Mommy got sick. There is nothing worse than being up sick all night long. Luckily Mikey's work schedule allowed him to go in late the next day. It made me smile a little to listen to him get all 3 kids up and ready for school that morning. He did such a good job. He packed all 3 of their lunches and got them all 3 dressed and ready for school. He did such a great job! This was a picture of him after he changed Bentley's diaper.



He put a smile on my face. Luckily all 3 kids had school so I was able to sleep when they were gone and Mikey brought home dinner to help get my energy back. He did a great job taking over for Mommy!

Mikey and Guy took the kids to play on the playground one morning. The city is building a huge park in our neighborhood so they took some pictures on the big machinery!



And that is what we have been up to the last few weeks! The last big event recently was Kiley's birthday. Stay tuned....

No comments: