Thursday, October 9, 2014

New Phone!!

Mikey got me a new iPhone for my birthday, so I can no longer complain about the quality of my pictures for the blog! Not all of these were taken from my new phone. Some are from FB or were sent to me from other people. Hopefully you will be able to tell the difference! The answer key is at the bottom of the post, don't cheat!

Mikey and I had a date night one Friday and this was the first official picture that I took with my new phone. We went to dinner and then we went to the same park that he took me to on our One Year Wedding Anniversary, except no Rolex this time.



On Saturday, we were driving down to a birthday party and the girls were arguing so Mikey had the music up loud. I turned around and Bentley had his fingers in his ears. Too funny!!



Presley got some finger paint for the bathtub for her birthday and all of the kids love it!



Bentley was enjoying some animal crackers in the laundry basket one day.



Cutie Pie!



The Baird's are on an RV trip in the North East and they stopped to see our family in Upstate New York. It was so surreal for them to be there and us not. My Aunt Karen made a big dinner and had everyone over. It made my heart hurt not to be there but so glad they had a good time.



On Saturday, they brought Grandma and Aunt Karen some mums. I can tell it was Saturday because of the Aggie shirt!



A picture to remember the fun summer we had up there! Miss you girls like crazy!



I took Mycah out to dinner last Friday night because she agreed to watch the kids on Saturday night. I surprised her and invited Stacey and Lindsey. We had a great time!



Mikey played in a golf tournament all weekend and on Saturday night the wives get to come to dinner. Mikey and I took this selfie and sent it to some friends that weren't there. They later crashed the party. Yay, it worked!



I had dinner with the girls to celebrate my friend, KC's birthday. Happy Birthday KC!



I have begun decorating for Fall even though it is still 90 degrees outside.



Ok, so let's see how you did. The Y's were taken with my new phone and the N's were not. I can't type upside down like the keys in the magazine, so this is the best I can do. Y;Y;Y;Y;Y;N;N;N;N;N;N;Y;Y;N;Y. Hopefully you could tell the difference!

No comments: