Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I can't leave out Bentley.....

First of all, we have a big announcement!! As of yesterday, March 18th, Bentley is walking!!! We are so excited and sad at the same time because he is growing up so fast!! Here are a few pics of what he has been up to lately. He loves his rides in the wagon and the girls love fighting over who is going to pull him.



He loves riding in his big boy car seat. This was the first time he fell asleep in it.



I was trying to see if he was big enough to sit up to the table yet, but apparently not.....



Bentley actually climbed up into the easle.



This was one of those moments where I realized how much boys are different than girls. The girls would have never thought to climb in there, but Bentley did it in a split second. He is too funny!

No comments: