On Tuesday, Presley started Mother's Day Out.
She has been so excited about her back pack, her lunch box and her nap mat. I don't know that she was quite sure what she was going to do with them, but she was proud of them!
When I asked her if she was going to school, she would say "on the bus", which is how Kiley gets to school. We went ahead and took a picture by the front door.
I had to explain to Presley that Mommy was going to take her to school in the truck. When we loaded up, she had to hold her back pack!
She walked up to the school like a very big girl. As we got closer to her room, you could hear all of the kids crying. She wasn't too sure what was going on. She held on to me, so I had to hand her over and left pretty quickly, so I didn't get a picture. I took a quick one when I picked her up.
There are 10 kids in her class with two teachers and one aide. Her teachers said she did so well. I figured the true test would be on Thursday since now she knew what to expect. When we went on Thursday, she walked right in like a big girl, despite the screaming kids that didn't want to leave their Mommys. The teachers think she is so sweet and said she did so well again on Thursday. She even took a nap on her nap mat. Mommy is so impressed. Presley absolutely loves school...she is made for it! The only thing I could get her to tell me at the end of the day was that she slid down the slide on the playground. Hopefully I can get more out of her over the school year!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago






No comments:
Post a Comment