Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

No offense, but I had the cutest little butterfly and baby pumpkin EVER at my house yesterday!

We didn't get out to a pumpkin patch this year, so we tried to create one on our front porch!

We have come to the conclusion that getting pictures of the two girls together is almost impossible. I thought if I had them sitting separately, it would go a little easier. This picture looks pretty sweet but as you can see, Mikey is grabbing Kiley's hand. Right before this picture, she was pulling Presley's Hair!

So needless to say, I took some more pictures of them separately....

Thanks to Aunt Kathy & Uncle John for Presley's outfit!

Butterflies like to be outside....

I see a little smile....

Do butterflies text?

Presley's socks are Kiley's from last year. I cannot believe that Presley's feet are the size of Kiley's when she was a year old!

Busy butterfly!

There are those pretty blue eyes!

What pretty wings!

Now that is a big smile!

We wanted Kiley to experience Trick or Treating even though she is still a little too young to understand. She was happy to go for a ride in her wagon!

Kiley with Mommy & Presley!

We took her to our neighbor's Ann & James' house. They had their house decorated!

Another family pic!

We hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lacey, I love what you have done with your blog. I am constantly amazed at your ability to do so much with 2 little munchkins. Thanks for including your trick or treating experience at our house!