Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kiley's new Friends

I think I have mentioned that Kiley is going through some kind of separation anxiety phase. It is the worst when it is time for a nap or to go to bed. She no longer likes her crib and screams while she is in it. She doesn't go down for naps and she wakes up in the middle of the night screaming. She isn't so much crying, she is screaming. Once we come in there she is fine. She doesn't like to be in her room by herself.

The other night when I was up with her, I thought maybe she needs a new friend to keep her company. She loves her toys, but she isn't "attached" to anything. I lined up all of her stuffed animals for her to choose a couple to get to know better.

She crawled to each of them and looked them over. We narrowed it down to 3 stuffed animals: a purple hippo, a pink giraffe and a white dog. Stay tuned to see if any become her bedtime friend =).

No comments: