Kiley & Bella were so funny together.

Kelli & Bella

Kiley & Courtney. Kiley had her A&M attire on to support her future school.

When we got home from brunch, Dad and Mycah came over. Mycah spent the night and we had a fun girls night catching up on TV Shows.

I hosted book club on Sunday, so I spent the day getting ready for it. Mikey took Kiley to Grammy and Grampy's for the evening. I made chips and guacomole and bean and cheese nachos for appetizers. For the main course I made a salad with apples and candied pecans and king ranch chicken with a mexican rice and black bean side dish. For dessert we had brownies with ice cream and blueberries. After dinner, we had a great discussion about the book. I have so much fun playing hostess, especially when everything turns out good. Here is a picture I took of the table before dinner.

It was a Fall Theme.

No comments:
Post a Comment