Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

As you know, this was my first Mother's Day. It was so perfect. After becomming a Mother, I have a whole new respect for Mothers everywhere and an appreciation for this very special day. Mikey and Kiley made it so special for me. We had a wonderful day with the family.

Mikey went and picked up some egg mcmuffins for breakfast. They were delicious. Then, they scheduled a mani/pedi for me on Sunday morning. We also gave Mom a mani/pedi and Connie a massage, so all of the girls went to get pampered while the boys prepared for the day.

First, I totally have to brag about my Mother's Day card. It was so precious. Mikey and Kiley made me a scrapbook card.

This was the first page after I opened it.

The next pages. Kiley did all of the posing for the pictures and Mikey helped her cut them out.

The last pages. It was the PERFECT card. I definitely shed a tear!

Mom, Dad and Mycah got me a couple presents. Of course they were wrapped so pretty! I got a baby food maker and storage containers, and an awesome 4 generation frame to put the picture of Nonie, Mom, Kiley and me in.

Kiley being silly wearing Daddie's hat.

Kiley was a happy girl.

Everyone at the table enjoying the homemade sangria that Dad made.

The table set for lunch. The boys did a great job. Dad made a Mexican salad, Mikey made his famous hamburgers and Mike made baked beans and potato salad. It was all delicious.

The Moms playing Ladder Golf.

Kiley's was all decked out by the pool. The sun finally came out and it turned out to be a beautiful day!

No comments: