
We had salad and pizza for dinner and Aunt M spent the night too!

Marmee holding Kiley. We can tell it is Marmee because she is wearing her bracelet that Mikey made her.

Kiley had fun watching golf with the guy that lives with Marmee.

Kiley is now holding her bottle up by herself. Now that she can feed herself, we just need to teach her to change her own diapers. This parenting thing is easy.

On Saturday I took Kiley to her first birthday party. My friend Lisa's little girl, Addison, turned One!
Kiley dressed up in her party dress for Addie's big day.

Lisa, Bryan and Addie.

Addie LOVED her birthday cake!

Addie and Lisa opening our present. I think it is a toss up of who had more fun opening the presents.

My turn with the birthday girl!

Kiley had fun hanging with the girls.
Kiley and Aunt Hilary.

Kiley and me with Aunt T.
The Fab Five with the two babies in training.

On Sunday, Kiley stayed with Mom and Dad while I went to Gretchen and Ben's for the Super Bowl. Gretchen made tons of delicious food. Everything was so pretty and perfect! It was nice to get out by myself for a few hours and it looks like they had fun while I was out.
Kiley watching the Super Bowl with ? (still no name).

Time for a new outfit.

On Monday, we had a girls day out. Stacy, her sister Annette, Shannon, Kiley and I all met for lunch at On the Border and then we got mani and pedi's. Kiley was such a good girl all day.

She took a short nap at lunch and then sat in my lap while I got my pedicure. Aunt Shannon held her while I got my manicure. She went 4 hours between her two feedings while we were out. She is getting to be such a big girl!

On Monday night, we took Kiley to a party at Stacy's apartment. Mikey met us there when his flight got in. We did an Italian theme with the food and everything turned out great. Kiley wore her pretty red dress and was a very good girl. We were all exhausted from a long weekend and came home and went right to bed. Kiley slept from 11pm until almost 9am this morning without a feeding in between. It was so nice for us all to get some rest!

No comments:
Post a Comment