I guess Mikey and I were a little jealous of Kiley and all of her cute little onesie outfits with feet that keep her warm. We were at Target the other day and found onesies for ourselves and we couldn't resist. At book club last night Mikey and I were telling the girls about this and they could not believe it, so I thought I would post a picture of our last pajama party! I know you are getting quite a laugh out of our silly picture, but don't knock it until you try it. They are so warm and comfortable. They will keep us warm all winter long!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

2 comments:
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE IT! Bryan and I will soooo have to do that! Yall look so comfy and Kiley looks gorgeous as always! What a sweet family. Love you all
I think you should have gotten Mike this onesie:
http://applesandalligatorpears.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/bunny-suit1.jpg
Loren
Post a Comment