Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Cookies!

Last weekend (yes, I am a little behind), we introduced Kiley to a Christmas Tradition that we have been doing for years with the Kroh's. All of the girls get together and bake Christmas cookies. This year, we did it at our house. Here are some pictures! I realized that there aren't any pictures of Mom. She must have been taking all of the pictures. She worked hard in the kitchen too. Also, shout out to Tricia, we missed you! I hope you got some of our yummy cookies.

Melissa, Cheri and Mycah working hard on their Christmas Treats.

Kiley supervised from her swing. She is wearing her Christmas Onesie that Aunt Tamra got her. She was such a good girl all day. It looks like she is hungry smelling all of the baking cookies.

Cheri teaching Jordyn how to use the cookie cutters. Jordyn made Christmas Trees, Bells and Gingerbread Boys.

This is a picture of me using my expensive mixer that we got for the wedding. I had to prove to Mikey that I did use it =). It was awesome. It does all of the hard work.

No comments: