This year, it was just the girls and me on Valentines. The boys went Snowboarding in Aspen which will be it's own post. I put together some small teacher gifts and each kid had their own Valentine's this year.
Even though Bentley was gone, as Room Mom, I still had to run his class party. I didn't take any pictures since he was gone and unfortunately barely got to Presley's party since Mikey was gone. I did take a picture of these cute fruit skewers we did.
When the girls got home, they sorted all of their Valentine's.
Presley had a "Valentine" this year in her class. He brought her this beautiful rose and gummy bears. Luckily Daddie was out of town!
Since Bentley got to go snowboarding, I got the girls a little something to celebrate.
Kiley took her new chair around everywhere...
The girls and I went to a "Gal"entine's Party. We played Left, Right, Center and Presley won money!
To celebrate, I took the girls to lunch at 54th Street.
And then we got Chick Fil A for dinner!
We missed the boys, but made the most of our girl time!
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment