We finished up the school year with teacher gifts, parties, awards and so much more! Here are some first and last day of school pictures!
The girls both had End of Year awards! Kiley got an attendance award and an achievement award.
And Presley got an artist award!
We went to our friend Jax's Birthday party! Mommy got to see her friends too!
Bentley finished up his school year first. He had and End of the year FROG party (Fully Rely on God). We are going to miss his sweet teacher so much!
Our sweet baby sitter went to Senior Prom and she graduated. We are going to miss her so much next year.
We got her this necklace for her graduation gift.
And Bentley had fun hanging with the big kids at her graduation party. He also enjoyed the photo booth.
I think I made 24 teacher gifts this year. For Presley's teacher, I did a class gift since I am the Room Mom. Another Mom and I made this together. We had the kids each decorate a flower. Then we asked each kid what their favorite thing about Mrs. Fox is. We typed out their answers and glued them on the stems and modge podged them. Then we asked the parents to send gift cards and glued them on as leaves. It turned out really cute and she loved it!
And all of the kids signed the back.
For the rest of the teachers I did chips and Salsa with a Freebirds gift card.
You know School is getting close to the end when your 6 year old brings this lovely artwork home.
Presley had a fun filled Last Day of School. They had a program in the gym and then snowcones outside.
We said goodbye to Mrs. Fox and then went to pickup Kiley.
When we said goodbye to Kiley's teachers, we also said goodbye to the school. Kiley will be going to a new school next year and we are so excited. It is much closer to home and the teachers and paras have been working at the school for 10 years together. We couldn't be more excited about what lies ahead for our sweet girl. As for Presley, she is officially a 1st grader and Bentley will start his last year of Preschool in the Fall!
The day after school ended, Presley had two birthday parties. I took Kiley and Bentley to church to play and Mikey took Presley to her parties. One was a gymnastics party and the other was a Rock Climbing party.
LET SUMMER BEGIN!
Birthday Celebration
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment