On Friday evening, we took the kids to church for a respite night and as soon as we walked in I was handed this beautiful rose. It was very unexpected and special.
On Saturday, we celebrated with Marmee, Guy and Mycah. Marmee brought me these beautiful flowers.
We had lunch at the Hula Hut. After lunch, the guys took the kids home for a nap and Mom, Mycah and I went to see the Mother's Day movie. It was cute.
That evening, Marmee and Guy watched the kids so that we could go to a friend's 50th birthday party.
On Sunday, we celebrated with Grammy, Grampy, Katie and Trey. Mikey smoked some chickens and we had a delicious dinner. It rained on and off, but we still made the best of it. Apparently we didn't take any pictures but I did get an awesome present. They have changed my workouts at the gym!!
Oh and Presley changed a diaper for me!
On Tuesday after Mother's Day, I was invited to Muffins with Mom at Bentley's school!

No comments:
Post a Comment