I put the girls in some dresses that Marmee had bought them for church one Sunday so I wanted to send her a picture. Of course Bentley wanted in the picture and we took a few. None of which they are all looking and smiling, but all cute!
Grammy and Grampy took the girls to lunch after church and she sent me these pictures.
Bentley stayed home with Mom and Dad and played "Only Child" for a few hours.
Mikey had a "guys night" one weekend and I took this picture of the kids eating dinner. They must have been hungry because they rarely all sit down and eat at the same time.
We went to dinner at Grammy and Grampy's house one Sunday and the kids were enjoying their appetizers.
I attended my good friend, Courtney's baby shower one Saturday and had fun catching up with Kelli and Tamra.
Mom's assistant at work turned 50 and Mom collected 50 bottles of wine and surprised her on her birthday. I made the banner!
I was the only person in my TRX class one day, so my trainer got her camera out to take some pictures for her FB page.
One afternoon, Mikey got home from work early, so we decided to take the kids to the park.
Mikey and Bentley disappeared for quite a while. We finally found them and they had run into the Dude Perfect guys. They are Aggies!! They are popular on uTube and their headquarters are here in Frisco.
We watched them film for a while. It was really neat. You should look them up!
Finally, there is a HIIT class on Friday's at the gym that I absolutely love. The trainer is so great and I have a blast working out with my friends. Our trainer is graduating from college, so we all chipped in money and gave him $800. He was so surprised and so thankful. Not sure why we decided to do the picture after the workout. LOL.
First Day of 7th & 9th Grade
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment