Thursday, July 17, 2014

School's out for Summer!

I am well aware that I am way behind on blog posting. I will try my best to catch up this week! School ended and we have been going non stop this summer! I can't believe we are already half way through the summer! Presley's school ended in May. On the second to last day of school, we had an end of year party in her classrom!



I took a picture of her on her last day of school and put it with her picture of her first day to compare.



Kiley's school ended the first week of June. On the second to last day of her school, all of the pre-kinder kids were in a parade and they all held signs of where they are going to kindergarten next year.



Kiley with her teachers and her speech therapist!



Being at Kiley's school that day and leaving for the last time was very emotional for Mommy. Kiley has been there for 2 and a half years and it has been so amazing. She has learned and grown so much and it is just this little bubble of amazing teachers and staff. Kiley will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall at a new school and Mommy is very nervous!!

I tried to get a picture of Kiley on the stairs to compare to her first day, but she was not having it. She got a hold of a sucker some how and was happy as can be. This is the best I could get of her when we were waiting for the bus.



Now on a happier note, my Cousin Molly graduated from UT! We are so incredibly proud of her! Even though we are Aggies, UT is an amazing school and Molly is going to have an amazing future! We just had to go down and celebrate with her!



Everyone got a kick out of this picture....the horns....Mikey's head.....

No comments: