We are still trying to figure out who Bentley looks like. It is so hard for me to see resemblances in my own children, but a lot of people say that Bentley looks like Presley. Every morning, I feed Bentley at 7am and Presley comes downstairs shortly after. She gets up in bed and lays by Bentley when he is done eating.
The next day, I went up to Kiley's school to work her Spring Book Fair and took Bentley with me.
He was so good all day!
As you can imagine, he got a ton of attention!
That afternoon, Mikey took Presley golfing and I took Kiley to get some new shoes! We met them up at the Country Club for dinner afterwards. Kiley showing off her new shoes!
That night after baths, Presley couldn't wait to get her hands or feet on Kiley's pretty new shoes! I took Presley to get some the next day!

No comments:
Post a Comment