Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Big Sisters Anxiously Waiting!!!

Kiley and Presley don't fully understand what they have coming but we talk about it a lot. They know there is a baby in my tummy and they give him a lot of hugs and kisses. They just don't understand that he is going to come out and live with us forever! I cannot wait to see their reactions. They absolutely love babies and I know they will be a big help. I was having some contractions last night and Presley said that Bentley was crying and wanted to come out. So cute! I have some random pictures to share of them being sisters and silly girls!

One day, I was trying on dresses for my showers and taking pictures and Presley wanted her picture taken!



The girls giving each other kisses one night at dinner.



Presley "pretend" calling Marmee one day.



Nonie knitted the girls these sweaters and I took some pictures to send her.









Another big family announcement! My sister in law, Katie, is engaged! Trey is such a good guy and we couldn't be happier for them! Let the wedding planning begin!!



Last week, Presley had Opposite day at school. We put her shirt and pants on backwards and then she got to pick her jacket, shoes, hairbows and sunglasses!



I will go ahead and take this opportunity to share where we were the night before this picture. Daddie was working late and Presley decided to put a bead up her nose. I had to send Kiley over to the neighbors house and take Presley to the pediatric ER. It was quite the experience. She has stuck a popcorn kernel up her nose twice before but I have been able to get it out myself. This time I couldn't because the bead was bigger. I was so paranoid about being in the ER with the flu going around. I would not let Presley move from her seat in the waiting room and we washed our hands the entire time. The ER doctor was able to get the bead out and she even gave me two of the "tools" she used, for future use. Hopefully Presley learned from the incident. We shall see!

Earlier this week, Presley went grocery shopping with me and the cashier gave her some stickers. This is what she did with them.



Yesterday after I picked Presley up from school, she was watching TV in the living room (resting) and I was working in the office. She came in and had taken all of her clothes off and put my rain boots on. So silly.



We got a new tray for our coffee table and for some reason the girls think it is a chair....







I finally got a shoe rack installed on my side of the closet and the girls love going in there and playing with my shoes. These were Presley's shoes of choice last night.



And Kiley's.



As you can see, there is never a dull moment with these two girls. I can't believe we are adding a 3rd to the mix. He will just triple the fun!!

No comments: