
We had her well checkup today and she passed with flying colors! We saw Dr. Lin! She works with Dr. Nale.

She weighs 15lbs 3.5oz(35-40%) and is 25 3/4inches(50%)long. I asked if I should be concerned with my milk supply since she dropped in the weight percentile, but the doctor said it is because she is so active.

The doctor and nurses could not believe how active she is. She does not sit still for a single second, unless she is sleeping of course.

They also loved how happy she was. She was all smiles! She got two shots and did not even cry! She had one small yell and then she smiled at the shot lady! Thanks for being so brave Pres!

She has hit so many milestones in the last month! Her diet actually has some variation! She is still nursing 5 times a day (830a, 1130a, 230p, 530p & 830p)and now she has two solid feedings a day. She eats oatmeal for breakfast with her sister every morning. She also eats dinner with big sister now! We just started introducing vegetables instead of oatmeal for dinner. We started with sweet potatoes and she didn't even flinch at the new taste. She ate them right up! I hope all foods are this easy!

She likes to help me feed her. She loves to stick her hands in it. She also grabs the spoon. I let her lick the spoon after each meal.

We are going to continue to introduce veggies and fruit into her diet. We will start giving her fruit with her oatmeal in the mornings and stick to her veggie for dinner. She is also starting to experiment with a sippy cup!
As of her 6 month birthday, she is officially sitting up. She can sit up and play for several minutes by herself.

She does still lose her balance at times. It is so funny, when she does fall, she manages to land on her tummy every time. She pushes up really well during her tummy time now. She is working on getting her legs under her and she even scoots backwards a little bit.

She has really gotten into Baby Einstein lately. She loves to lay in her bean bag and watch.

We bought the girls a toy remote because they are so obsessed with the real ones.

She has also found her feet. She hardly sees them since they are usually covered, but when they are out, they are in her mouth!

I know I always say this, but she is full of smiles! She is constantly smiling. She is such a good, easy baby to care for! The older she gets, the more personality she has and we love getting to know her. She is starting to learn to communicate. She puts her hands in the air when she wants to be picked up. She also cries or yells when she wants something. Just today, she cried when sister took a toy out of her hand and wouldn't give it back!

She is still our little squeeker. In between smiles, she squeeks and squeels! She is still in size two diapers and is in 3-6 months in clothes. Along with her feet, EVERYTHING goes in her mouth!

She loves interacting with her sister. She also loves to play in her Baby Einstein bouncer and still loves to lay in her gym and play. She is pretty easy going. She will sit in the bumbo for short periods of time, but has learned how to buck herself out rather quickly. I am going to buy the tray for the bumbo to put toys on to help keep her busy!

Presley is such a little blessing in our lives and we love her so much. I can't belive she is half way to one year old. I guess I better start planning her 1st birthday party!

No comments:
Post a Comment