Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby Presley!

We had a sonogram this morning and we are having another baby girl!! Kiley is going to have a baby sister! We are so excited! We have been playing around with names for a while and our girl name has really stuck so we are going to go with it. Kiley's little sister's name is going to be Presley Marie. Here is her first profile picture. She is so beautiful already!

We were able to see all of her anatomy and everything looked perfect. Her growth was right on track, so our due date of September 16th will not change. Presley's heart, brain, spine, arms and legs all looked perfect. She is definitely a mover. The sonographer commented on how graceful and fluid her movements are, so maybe she will be a dancer. If Presley is even half as sweet and wonderful as Kiley and we are in for a very special treat. There is something about little girls. They melt your heart.

Kiley is still too young to understand what is going on, but we are so excited to have sisters so close in age. We hope that they will grow up very close and be best friends. Our family is so blessed and we are looking forward to our new addition to the Baird Family!

4 comments:

The New Family said...

Congratulations!! I just recently have had a chance to actually look at other people's blogs, and when I saw y'alls I was so excited! I didn't even know you guys were pregnant!! I am so happy for you guys! :)

Lisa Rich said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!! Another girl! :) So exciting and you already have everything to get you started, that's awesome! I L-O-V-E the name Presley! Congratulations Baird Family... Love Yall XOXO

Trisha said...

Oh goodie! I get another girl to play dress up with. Presley, I can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting!!! I do love the name! So absolutely precious and I am excited for Kiley to have a sister!!