Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Addison!

On Friday, I had an appointment, so Kiley got to go play up at Daddie's work for a little while. It looks like she played dress up.

When I came to pick her up, she was in Mikey's Assistant's office playing. She had the best time knocking everything off of Ana's desk.

Mikey hosted a Delta Chi event all weekend, so Kiley and I decided to go stay with Marmee and Guy. We had Addison's birthday party on Saturday, so it worked out perfect! I gave Kiley a bath in the big girl bathtub before the party.

I think she liked it.

Unfortunately, the birthday party was during Kiley's naptime, so when we first got there, she was a little overwhelmed by all of the people. Aunt Quita took her outside to swing.

Lisa made some delicious food. We had wraps, pasta salad, chips & dip and some delicious fruit. Addie and Lisa sitting at Addie's table eating some birthday munchies.

After we ate, Addie opened her presents. She is opening our present. We got her the movie Bambi.

Lisa is redoing Addie's room to a big girl room, so I put the movie in a bunch of dollar bills to go towards her new bedding. She thought it was fun to dump them all out, or was that Lisa that dumped them all out.....

After Addie finished opening her presents, she came around to give everyone a hug to say Thank You. We took the opportunity to get a picture with the birthday girl.

Finally it was time for cake. I think this might have been Addie's favorite part!

The girls.

Addie, we had so much fun at your party. We can't believe you are 2 years old. You are growing up so fast and you are such a sweet, precious, smart little girl.

1 comment:

Lisa Rich said...

Thanks Aunt Lacey! We love you!!! XOXO