Monday, December 7, 2009

We are ready for the Holiday Season!

The Holiday Season (aka Busy Season) is here and I am already behind on my blogs. I will do my best to get caught up as soon as possible.

On Saturday after Thanksgiving, we went to get our tree. Kiley came last year, but she was just a couple weeks old. She is so excited about her Christmas Tree!

So most of you know that Mikey and I like the biggest and the best, so when picking out our tree this year, we got so excited about how pretty and perfect that it was, we didn't pay attention to the size. We came home with a 12 foot tree!

We trimmed a little bit off of the top and bottom and it fits perfectly! It is the most beautiful and full tree we have ever had, and it smells so good!

Last Christmas, Mom gave Kiley a bunch of photo ornaments. We bought her a 4 foot tree for the ornaments. We are putting family members pictures in all of the frames. When she is old enough to understand, she will be able to decorate it herself and we can talk about all of our beloved family that we don't get to see on Christmas! It has colored lights and we put it in the playroom with Frosty.

We finished decorating on Sunday. I put real tree trimmings on the mantle.

Our stockings. Obviously with all of our fires in the fireplace, I couldn't hang them on the mantle so this was the next best place.

Some of my fun silver decorations.

There are more pictures of our Christmas Decorations to come. Wait until you see the lights on the outside. Mikey has outdone himself once again. Stay tuned for more pictures. In the meantime, we have already been to 3 Christmas Parties and I will be blogging about them shortly! Merry Christmas!

No comments: