I know, it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but there is already Christmas music playing on the radio and we kicked off the holiday season with a family picture. After church on Sunday, we met Mikey's parents and sister for lunch and then we went up to their amenities center to take a family picture for their Christmas cards. Since we were all dressed up, we had them take some pictures of the 3 of us also. Since we don't send out Christmas cards (we send New Year's cards), I figure we could go ahead and share these pictures =).

A close up

Kiley and Daddie (oops, her shoes fell off)

We are going to continue to kick of the Christmas season this weekend. If the weather isn't too cold on Friday, we are going to take Kiley to the Christmas Tree Lighting in Downtown Dallas and Saturday night we have our first girls Christmas party of the season!
1 comment:
These are GREAT family pictures! I love them! :)
Post a Comment