Kiley with us and her Godparents.

Kiley is all bathed and fed and ready to get dressed for her big day.

Her beautiful gown. My Grandmother made this gown for my baptism 28 years ago. It was so special to Nonie, Mom and me that Kiley was able to wear it.

Mommy buttoning Kiley's gown.

All dressed and ready to go!

Mom, Dad and Kiley before we left for Mass and Kiley's Baptism. We had a few of our Catholic friends and family attend Mass with us before Kiley's Baptism.

I thought this was a sweet picture. You know how Kiley loves her fountains. She could hear the water, but she couldn't see the fountain like the one at home.

Kiley getting the water poured over her head. She was a trooper. The Deacon did not hold back when it came to the amount of water poured over her head. She let him know that she didn't like it by the 3rd time.

Kiley with her Godparents after she was baptised.

I love this picture of her.

Mom, Dad & Kiley after the Baptism.

The Baird Family.

The Mehlenbacher Family.

Four Generations!!

Tamra, Me, Kiley, Courtney and Shawna.

Me & Kiley with Shannon.

The beautiful table.

Mom did the centerpiece, isn't it gorgeous?

We had Southwest Rollups, Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Shrimp Cocktail, Asparagus Rollups, Deviled Eggs, Cheese, Grapes, and Chips & Dips

Thank you Mom, Nonie and Connie for helping with the food. Everything was delicious.

We had Mini Cupcakes with little "K's" on them for dessert.

Kiley's Party Oufit

Trisha, Gretchen, Ben, Jake & Hilary

Cheri & Kiley

Katie, Kavon, Tariq, Anna & Kyston

Katie, Ashley & Michael

Mom, Cheri, Connie, Mycah & Nonie

Tricia, Katie, Shawna, Michael, Courtney, Tamra & Shannon

Hilary & Kiley

Lisa, Addie & Bryan

Dad & Gene

Courtney & Kiley

Tom & KC

Justin & Ana

Kiley with Guy after the party was over. (Yes, I think that we have decided to go with Guy for Dad's name. We have been calling him the Guy that lives with Marmee, but when Nonie was here, she said that my Great Great Grandfather's name was Guy, so it also happens to be a family name. Let us know what you think.)

2 comments:
I LOVE Guy!!!! I think its perfect! And YES, the flowers were gorgeous! I must have commented on them 10 times. Your mom always does such an amazing job. Love Y'all bunches. :)
Looks like y'all had a great day! Wish I could have been there. Congrats!
Post a Comment